Last updated: January 1, 2023
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
Please note that other applicable terms, such as our Booking Conditions may also apply to you.
However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. To the extent we process any data submitted by you, we will process that data in compliance with the appropriate data protection legislation then in force.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors or authorization in writing from a member of the LVIN Executive Team.
The LVIN name, the LVIN logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of ours or our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OR OUR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack, or in any other way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please email info@LVINlife.com.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES ON OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Whilst we are continuously working to develop and evaluate our own product ideas and features, we know that we don’t have all the answers. We therefore welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions. If you choose to contribute by sending us or our employees, any ideas for products, services, features, modifications, enhancements, content, refinements, technologies, content offerings (such as audio, visual, games or other types of content), promotions, strategies or product/feature names or any related documentation, artwork, computer code, diagrams or other materials (collectively Feedback), the following terms shall apply (regardless of what any accompanying communication may state). Accordingly, by sending any Feedback to us, you agree that:
- we have no obligation to review, consider or implement your Feedback, or to return to you all or part of any Feedback for any reason;
- Feedback is provided to us on a non-confidential basis, and we are not under any obligation to keep any Feedback you send to us confidential or to refrain from using or disclosing it in any way; and
- You irrevocably grant us perpetual and unlimited permission to reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, modify, publicly perform (including on a through-to-the-audience basis), communicate to the public, make available, publicly display and otherwise use and exploit the Feedback and derivatives thereof for any purpose and without restriction, free of charge and without attribution of any kind, including by making, using, selling, offering for sale, importing and promoting commercial products and services that incorporate or embody Feedback, whether in whole or in part, and whether as provided or as modified.
We provide this site for use only by persons located in the United States, Mexico and Canada. We make no claims that the site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States, Mexico or Canada. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the site from outside the United States, Mexico or Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Thank you for signing up for our amazing Spring Break trip to Cabo. Please see important details below. We will also be sending out additional emails leading up to the trip to make sure you are all prepared for your trip to Cabo San Lucas, MX.
Valid State/Federal ID: you must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol and/or enter any bars/nightclubs in Cabo. You must present a valid State or Federal ID, Drivers License or Passport in order to drink alcohol or enter any clubs in Cabo.
We are here to make sure you have the most amazing Spring Break ever in Cabo. Ask your LVIN Campus Ambassador or Manager if you have any questions. You can also message us on Instagram at @LVIN.life or email us at info@LVINlife.com
PAYMENT TERMS, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- Only $20 deposits to lock in the lowest price tier for your trip
- Deposits are fully refundable for 14 days after payment. Except, if you book within 60 days of your trip. Within 60 days you will NOT receive a refund.
- Once your initial deposit is made, your credit card will be stored on file and automatically charged between the 1st – 5th of each month.
- Equal monthly payments after initial deposit until 45 days out from the trip (final monthly payment made 45 days out from trip)
- Additional monthly payments are non-refundable (refunds only available within 14 days of initial deposit)
- ex: Book in September w/ $20 deposit & have 5x monthly payments at $106 per month (standard package)
- Up to 100 days out from trip: Dates can be changed, and trips can be transferred to a friend whose trip has not been fully paid for. Flights can be cancelled and non-refundable payments can be transferred to LVIN credit for another trip. LVIN credit will be valid for 1 year from the credited date.
Check In: You will check into the front desk to receive the keys to your room. You will be required to pay for resort/destination fees when you check in and also for providing a credit card for incidental/extra charges that you wish to make during your stay such as room service.
– VIP Club Wristbands: LVIN will send out an email prior to the trip with specific details of where our private LVIN check in will be inside your hotel. This is where you will check in with a LVIN rep and receive your VIP club wristbands.
– Dayclub & Nightclub entrance: we will send out emails prior to your arrival with all times regarding entrance to all clubs. We will also provide information regarding clubs at check in.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST ARRIVE ON TIME TO THE NIGHTCLUBS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE FREE/VIP ENTRANCE & you MUST have a LVIN wristband and wear it all times to get FREE/VIP entrance to all clubs.
– Dress Code: Please make sure you dress appropriately for the nightclubs. You can find the dress code for each nightclub on the websites for each club. No tennis shoes, shorts, regular t-shirts or other casual wear. You must dress to impress in order to gain entrance to the clubs.
Remember that you can always reach out to your Campus Ambassador or Manager with any questions or go to our website at www.LVINlife.com and click on the chat button in the bottom right corner.
IF LVIN CANCELS YOUR TRIP DUE TO THE PANDEMIC OR NATURAL DISASTER, YOU WILLBE ENTITLED TO A FULL REFUND (NOT CREDIT)
Deposits and other payments are fully refundable within 14 days after your initial payment/deposit, so long as any refund request is made outside of 14 days from the start of the trip. After 14 days from your initial payment, your deposit and all future payments are non-refundable. No cancellations are ever allowed within 14 days from the start of the trip.
All and any payments made towards Flights are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
General Terms: LVIN LLC assumes no responsibility for delays, losses, accidents or for damage to persons or property caused by any person, firm or other legal entity providing any of our services including, but not limited to, hotel, restaurant, transportation, transfers, sightseeing or any other service incident to or provided within this tour. LVIN reserves the right to make any changes to our tours, activities or services, including pricing.
LVIN LLC reserves the right to terminate any service for any client at any time at its sole discretion. These terms and conditions may not be waived except by express written consent of LVIN LLC senior management.
By participating in this tour/activity, you explicitly acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to all of the terms and conditions listed herein and hold LVIN LLC, its partners, employees, management, members, executives, directors, shareholders, vendors and suppliers harmless for any issue, problem, accident or injury arising from any activity, event or tour that you participate in.